About Study Program
To be one of the leading Communication Science Programs in Indonesia, with a fully professional and International outlook.
- To provide high quality teaching and learning experiences in the field of Communication, supported by a modern curriculum in accordance with developments in the field of Communication Science and market needs.
- To provide and facilities research conducted by the ‘civitas academica’ to develop the field of communication science.
- To implement the result of scientific research into society.
- To organize cooperation with the communication industry, educational institutions, the government and society.
A mechatronic engineer is a problem solver by nature. Mechatronic engineering skills are in demand by both national and international companies who require personnel with mechatronics expertise to help to ensure that the products they manufacture are up-to-date and can be produced economically.
Mechatronics engineers design or select sensors and actuators, develop control algorithms and use or develop advanced functional materials for the design of mechanical systems such as chassis stabilising systems, anti-lock brakes, engine control units, disk drives, cameras, service and surgical robots and artificial hearts.
Mechatronics engineering has become an internationally recognised discipline with degree programmes offered in Japan, the United States of America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. There are many opportunities for mechatronics graduates.
The desire for a high-tech, knowledge-based economy that has recently been expressed. A recent survey of our mechatronics graduates and companies employing our graduates indicated strong support for the degree. Mechatronics engineers are employed in a wide range of jobs in design, improvement, implementation and maintenance of high-tech products, services and processes in mechanical, electronic and computer-related businesses.
With the multi-disciplinary nature of mechatronics engineering it is anticipated that mechatronics engineers will have excellent opportunities and progress quickly to jobs with greater responsibilities.
Master of Mechanical Engineering graduates will have capabilities to work effectively in various positions both in public and private sectors as follows: Research and Development, University positions – PhD programmes, Project manager,Consultant, Project sales, Teaching, Civil Servant.
- Dena Hendriana, B.Sc., S.M., Sc.D.
- Dr. Ir. Gembong Baskoro, MSc.
- Dr. Ir. Hanny J Bercmans, M.Sc.
- Dr. Ir. Widi Setiawan
- Edi Sofyan, B.Eng., M.Eng., Ph.D
- Dr. Ary Syahriar
- Dr. Ir Dedy Loebis, MBA, MSc., Ph.D